Happy New Year 2009!!!

By steambunz - Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Aww...it's been another year again... ._. *groans*

Everything comes and goes, time too, also flies when one is having a good time.

Have you archieve anything that you've targeted at the beginning of Year 2008? =)

~~~

Just finished ironing my school uniform, packing my school bag and finding a new pair of shoes. x3

See, told you I'm not lazy >=(

And the last thing on my list, is cleaning everything on my table...you don't want to know how many books and rubbish are there on my table..@.@ it'll just kills you!!!




and, yea...that's where I play my computer games, blogging, downloads, etc, etc.

Can't wait till after SPM then I can barbecue all my books..WAHAHAHAHA!!! (okay, im being sarcastic -.-)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums