Merry Christmas

By steambunz - Friday, December 26, 2008

Well, hmm...passed 1am...so...erh...no more Christmas -.-"

Erh...so...

No, I got no presents from Santa. (coz I've been a very bad girl x( )

and I didn't get taller either...crap...-.-

and I just went to IKEA to shop for new furnitures for my new home...

...yes, I'm moving away...not far away...very near only...seriously...it's very, VERY, VERY near...

Edward would probably stalkzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz me everyday...lol..jk...

will let you all know soon about my new home...(yay!! no more staying in a rented room! *groans*)

you know the IKEA, they got furnitures and some display things...

yeah................

and I saw this weighing machine, for display on the floor...

so I stand on top of it and........

I got a reading of 50kg.....*faints*

-.- no more suppers for siewlin...you bad bad bad bad bad girl...

I AM NOT FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT, I TELL YOU...!!!

I AM NOT FATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!

So, to end the belated christmas post, I shall...post a retarded video...of Titanic...

WARNING : This video contains retarded people, people who has sensitive emotion should not watch this




How to be annoying at the office :

1. Reply to everything someone says with "thats what you think".
2. Make beeping noises when a large person backs up.
3. Sing along at the opera.
4. Finish all your sentences with "accordance to prophesy".
5. Never make eye contact.
6. Meow occasionally.
7. Staple papers in the middle of the page.
8. Publicly investigate just how slowly you can make a "croaking" noise.
9.Ask people what gender they are.


How to pretend to be working :

1. Frequent the Coffee Machine every hour.
2. Visit toilets as much as possible.
3. Re-visit toilets due to excessive coffee consumption.
4. Open a large document, put your hands up to your head so nobody can see your eyes and go asleep. Don't make noise or it will be noticed that you are asleep.
5. Pretend to look for things in your drawer.
6. Fix the height of your rotating chair.
7. Check your E-mail and reply to any that you have every 5 minutes.
8. Browse the internet.
9. Put on your favourite CD so you can't hear other people working beside you.
10. Arrange your desk twice a day by placing all the paperwork you have and sorting it. Make noise and get noticed that you are working.


ya.
smile upon seeing this.
not funny also smile =)

NiteZ all~

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums