Sickess Day Ever

By steambunz - Tuesday, December 23, 2008

So, I guess I left and went offline halfway during GPQ.

Probably it was the "Girl's Pain"...but I guess it was other things...

Started having stomach ache really badly, so I went to the toilet. My hands started shaking and my feet went cold all of a sudden.

Arhhh...gosh...you don't want to know how pain it was...

suffering both stomach pains at the same time. and really. I swear.

It was even more pain then having your boyfriend dumping you, leaving you in a midst of heartbroken.

Then I suddenly felt like throwing up, but instead I ended up coughing. COUGHING.

coughing as in very badly.

Then my hand itches, my thighs itches.

Scratch, scratch, SCRATCH...

running nose, blow nose, in the end, nose block. -.-

Scratching...

SCRATCHING...

stomach pain...

argh...!!!!

i lay on the chair...filled with despair...still scratching...

hy hand swollen, filled with dots...

after the hand, then the legs and thighs, then to the ankle, after that, my back, my palms, my neck, chest...

worst came to worst....my whole body was itching like hell!!!! (yes, even the private parts)

i felt like dying...i wanted to pray to Jesus...but somehow thinking back of my religion makes me to stop it...%!$!#!!$...

I sat there on the chair like a dying person...

I stop scratching.

my face already swollen till I can't even smile..

Die..

die

die

die

die

i wanted to stab the knife at my stomach...

die

die

die

die

die...

but i was fine in the end.

no more scratching...so now, i shall go to bed. nitez

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums