Tagged By YoKo

By steambunz - Friday, November 28, 2008

1.The last person to tag you is?
Yoko Watabe

2. Your relationship with him/her?
My St.John Junior member...lols

3. Your 5 impression towards him/her?
-my sis friend/classmate
-my junior member
-an going-to-be-senior member
-half japanese...rite?
-athelic. good in running

4. The most memorable thing that he/she has ever done for you?
Erh...dunno wor... ._."

5.The most memorable words that he/she has say to you?
Seldom talk to each other ._."

6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will...
(speechles)

7. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will...
why hate me? TT

8. If he/she becomes your lover, he/she has to improve on...
Impossible de la...lol

9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason is...
Because I say something wrong? Or maybe she hates my inner beauty...LOLLL

10. The most desirable things to do for him/her is...
Dunno wor.....lolsssss

11. Overall impression towards him/her is...
A good friend to befriend of =p lolssss

12. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
I don't give a dam about them...just be myself then can liao...

13. The character of you for yourself is?
Siew Linnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn...

14. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
Why girls have to suffer menstruation pain?

15. The most ideal person you want to be is?
Myself.

16. For the person who cares and likes you, say something about them.
I love you too

17. Bra or panties?
Does it come in pairs ? :)

18. Chocolate or ice-cream?
Vanilla ICE CREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM LOL PEIYIN IM EATING YOU!!!!LOL

19. 10 people to tag
lazy to tag =x

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums