Back Again To Poor, Poor Siew Lin

By steambunz - Sunday, November 09, 2008

oh, yay...== I'm poor once again...

with holes in my pockets and wallet filled with receipts. yay...*waves white flag*

This afternoon went Mid Valley with Sara, Su Wei, Grace and Lydia.

Arrive at Mid Valley at 10.30am. Then Su Wei buy the movie tickets first because she was there earlier then us (me and sara).

When we arrived, we were being bullied by Su Wei and the rest for being 45 minutes late...lol...xD wee~~!!

Then we had lunch (RM12.50) and watch High School Musical 3. Like, finally?! =="

The show was okay, I guess. I like the dancings moves and some songs. It would have been even nicer if my stoopid sister didn't play those HSM3 songs in her computer!! >:( . Ticket is RM11.

Then after the movie, we walk around and went to MPH bookstore to buy exercises, etc. for studying.
Used RM13.20. ==" for stupid Economy and Accounts and an eraser. lolx.

Then we went shopping and looking around then we have tea break and I bought BuBu-ChaCha for myself to drink :D and it tastes awful...==" (RM5.90)
AND EVERYONE PESTERED ME TO PAY!!!! >:(((((((((((((((((( Grr...

Sara keep saying whose going to pay, and everyone was like don't have RM50 ringgit note to pay all the total sums. Then I looked around and pretended I'm not listening then everyone stares at me....>:(((((((((((((((((((( and make me pay!!!! :((((

But in the end I got a profit from their money...!!!! WAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKA!!!!

But still I used RM72 to buy @ cash..."hen sing tong".
I think that will be my last @ cash after that, I'm gonna go out and work and earn money and know the sufferings from my working parents. HAR!!!
I "tao tao dei" buy de... :x

It was kinda fun. I walk until my feet wan break liao...=="

So went back home at 6.30pm.

That's all for today. My moneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! x(((((((((

Yesterday, I was about to sleep and then my nose started bleeding. Due to dehydration.==" lack of water. HaizZ...Need to plan the schedule of drinking again. lolx...and everyone will be laughing at it.... @.@ lolx


This man is just like me. Poor. But not as poor as him okay!!
This lesson must teach us all to be fortunate to have something that this poor man doesn't have.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums