Tagged By Eddie 3rd Time(s) [I'm Gonna Kill You]

By steambunz - Tuesday, November 18, 2008

1. If your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
- Heart-broken. Feeling of dying. Dumped him. Bully him. Make him feel like dying. The End.

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?
- Get straight A1's in SPM!!! Woohoo!!!

3. Whose butt would you like to kick?
- Eddie~come here eddie~where are you..... x3

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
- find that hacker who hacked lynnliu and my sister and assasinate him/her!!!!!!!! Dam YOU HACKER!!!

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
- no idea...but my best friend did fell in love with me....==" but not anymore now...

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
- being loved by someone

7. How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
- can have children then can liao...

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
- forget it gal!!! He's taken!!!

9. If you like to act with someone, who will it be? your gf/bf or an actress/actor?
- Boyfriend~x3

10. Will you invite for Ex bf/gf to your wedding dinner?
- erh...if we're closed? if not, i dun wan make him think i am making him jealous that im getting married..=p

11. How would you see yourself in ten years time?
- I CAN'T SEE MYSELF!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! WHAT TO DO?!!!! (lame...==)

12. What's your fear?
- touching dead fish.looking at dead animals on the road side. heights. blood.

13. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
- My friend's cousin. Dunno. Evil. Dam evil to let me do this tag. Dam dam dam dam evil. Super duper evil. Super super duper evil. xp You like it?!! MUAHAHHAHAA!!!

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
- Single and rich. I can buy a boyfriend if I want...=p jkjk

15. What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
- brush teeth. on computer [I say on, not play]. eat breakfast. then oni play computer.F3

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
- everything. Except my SEXY BODY TO HIM before marriage and my studies. friends and family

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
- The closest relationship to me

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
- Yes. But when it goes overboard of my deck, i'll break that persons leg.

19.Do you prefer being single or having a relationship?
- Relationship.

20.List 5 people to tag
- Lazy to tag. Do it if you want if you're too free.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums