Naive, Arrogant, Dulan Loh...What Else You Want?

By steambunz - Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Yala Yala...I very dulan larh after GPQ...

something just knocked into my head...yea lorh...the char siew bao man didn't come pay me a visit thats why so dulan loh...

Yea la..i dun thrust you loh...coz i can't think rasionaly before i say something or do something lorh...

Yea...tatz me...childish...arrogant...STUPID...IDIOTIC...cannot think before I act...NAIVE...

wat else...?

just think nothing happen after GPQ okay...

yes! i admit...i hated you...not hate...the word dislike is the best word to describe.

Everytime u call me with foul languages...u can't even treat me like a lady with respect...

YES!!! I DISLIKE YOU!!! I HATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED YOU...!!!! GRRRR...!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums