Friendship Fading, Team Spirit Fading

By steambunz - Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Walking back to class after recess...


Lydia : Hey Siew, I've just figure out some new ideas for the marching competition...

SiewLin : (looks at Lydia) Like what?

Lydia : Like this (shows move)

SiewLin : (looks blur) Huh? I don't get it...

Lydia : Nehhhh...when marching half way then when berhenti do like this (shows move)

SiewLin : Omg...it's so ugly man...why want to change the marching style?

Lydia : It's cool wad...like Kadet Polis...upgrade it mah...

SiewLin : Omg...why want to upgrade it?! What's wrong with the old style?!

Lydia : I don't like the old one!! You're just like Jason!!!

SiewLin : You march so cool, so what?! Cool but in the end lose in the competition...

Lydia : Aiyah, we can practise mah...

SiewLin : I still prefer the old style...what's wrong with the old style?!

Lydia : I'm the Pengerusi, okay?! So, I will do what I want.


I stop walking and gave her a glare...

WTF?! (what the fishcakes) [I said in my heart]

Started walking again...


SiewLin : Walao! You use your position so you can use your power over me...


(by the time I finished what I've said, we started climbing up the stairs and the conversation faded as we walk a different route back to our classes...)


I may walk out of the team soon...I'm sorry...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums