College Students - Not Cautious

By steambunz - Sunday, January 09, 2011

Situation 1:

Me and a few of my friends headed towards the Cafeteria after our classes. We found a table and we settle down our bags, files and books. Some of my friends, not bothering to even LOOK at the table, slams their books and bags down on the table and walk off to buy their food.
Looking at the table, there were bread crumbs, sticky food stains, and sauces on the table.

***

Situation 2:


I was waiting at the Cafeteria one morning. I wanted to take out my books to read, but having to see that the table was dirty, so I decided to just wait a little while, since my class was going to start soon anyway. A friend happen to see me and came towards me. She was about to put down her books on the table, but I manage to stop her in time and told her about the dirty table.

She went like, "Oh. Okay."
And then she reads her book on her lap. A few minutes later, she SLAMS her books on the table and continues reading her book, forgotten about the dirty table. Putting the books on the table is enough dirty already, but she stills continues to shift the books from one corner to the other without noticing that she's causing the books to be more dirtier.

~ ~ ~

In college, I'm very much sure that college students do nothing more than just attending classes, studying, handing up assignments on time, making sure that they get good grades or not to fail their exams, and yada yada yada....

However, there is one thing that I really cannot stand about in college. College student habits.
If there's one thing I dislike about them, it's the students disgusting habits.


The disgusting habits that I would probably say that, is the lack of thoughtful and mindfulness when it comes to placing their belongings everywhere. Some of them are careful of where they place their belongings, but some people MOST PEOPLE, do not even bother to even look before placing their stuffs.


Okay, okay. So, maybe you think it's not a big deal to you larh. But, LET ME TELL YOU LARH. It bloody is!


People use books to study and read. Maybe it sounds ridiculous to some of you, but, shouldn't we take care of our books and our belongings as well?

Don't you think it's bloody disgusting to place our books and bags on dirty tables? If the tables are dirty, make it do with the chairs larh! If your books and bags are dirty, other things will be dirty as well. The stain on your books make your other papers sticky or dirty. And the bag that you're carrying will dirty your shirts or blouse. Don't you people ever think?!

Other then taking care of our belongings, we should also think where we're placing our stuffs. We should be more cautious and careful of placing our things.



So, please larh, do yourself a favour by looking around you before placing your belongings on the table or anywhere larh.

Chuah Siew Lin supports placing our belongings on a cleaner place!! Love our belongings!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 dim sums

  1. I know, right! seriously, also, one of them that annoys me the most is they are not paying attention, like checking out their details before exams. keeps telling me they dunno how to access to this and that website and do nothing about it >:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I find that college students take things too lightly. They treat the college as if it it's their own house.

    ReplyDelete