Happy Chinese New Year

By steambunz - Monday, January 31, 2011

I would like to wish all my friends, family, and to all blog readers with a abundance full of prosperity and health!! Wishing everyone a Happy Chinese New Year with full of love and happiness!!

However though, let us not think  that CNY is all about collecting Ang Paus, buying/wearing new clothes, eating to our heart's content, etc.

CNY has more meaning than just those activities.

Let us not think about the amount of Ang Paus you recieve this year, but the people who gave them to you.

It is a time where people get together once in a year, to celebrate.
Take the time to cherish those that is around you.
Maybe, that could be the last time you'll ever see them again.


Anyway, 'Life Against Stories' wishes you, 新年快乐!!!

Here's a video I wanted to share. It's a very old video that I remembered watching it because my mom loves watching it too. Enjoy!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums