2011 New Year Resolution

By steambunz - Monday, January 03, 2011

Don't laugh. This is my first time doing my resolution. In fact, I should encourage you all to do so too.
Why? People should change for the better and not for the worst. It could be your bad habits, your regular diet, yada yada yada.

So, here are my list of things that I wanna change. Whether to achieve them is up to me. It'll be better if I do, if not, this resolution list is useless.

1. Exercise once a week.
People say that we should exercise thrice a week. I couldn't even make it to 3 times a week. So, I decided to go with 1 time per week.

2. Voice out whatever I'm thinking.
Stop being pushed around all the time! Stop being a follower and start following myself!

3. Eat more fruits!!!
I have a very bad habit of not eating fruits. Not even 1 fruit a day.

4. Learn to drive an Auto car.
Must drive, drive, DRIVE!!

5. Spend more time with family and friends.

6. Write more short stories.
So many ideas, but so lazy to write them.

7. Do 10sit ups, and 30 push ups everyday!!
For better health purposes and a better figure XD

8. Get a part time job, as soon after I graduate from FIA.
I have to start earning money for my daily food usage and for my Degree course. I ain't no kid anymore. No more asking parents for pocket money.

9. Go to church.
For your information, I'm not a Christian. It wouldn't hurt to visit once a while, right? :(

10. Attend D2YC 2011 Camp!!!
I'm not really sure about the age limit thing for the camp, but I'll definately go if I have the chance to.

11. Volunteer for Wesak community service.

12. Dye my hair.

13. Stop being lazy!!

14. Donate blood.

15. Visit Singapore, again?

16. Dating?


So, these are my resolutions. I hope I can accomplish them.
The last 3 numbers are not necessary to come true. So, what's yours?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums