A Heavy Burden Carries The Bag For A Thousand Miles

By steambunz - Saturday, November 22, 2008

Days...

still fighting..quarreling...


hurting one another...

revenge? ~.~ kinda tired leh...*sigh

either one of the parties will get social conflict and get hurt internally...

but I stand at non either of the side...

I stand at the middle...

Marking each one of their mistakes their making...but I didn't tell both of them...only the one whom I cared...but not to hurt the other side of the party...

Today, somehow...the burden came to me rather then throwing it away...

Open new guild leh...suppose to be happy...dunno y leh...the things all throw back to me and suffering internally...

*bangs head on table*

*takes empty water bottle hits head repeatedly*

few minutes later...

*throws water bottle aside* continue typing...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....

now old guild like dirt leh....like u wear a pair of new shoes...it gets dirty, then u throw it away coz it's dirty n rotten...then u buy a new pair of shoes, becoz it's new n pretty....-.-"

ya loh siewlin...sumone just dumped u like tat without thinking about your feelings loh...

but then leh...walking away...sumone notices me and asked wat was my problem...touchy ~.~

lol....stupid playlist song la...[Memories - Kan Sawada]....writting while listening make me emo gia...ZzZ...

im fine...im fine...lol..but *hits head with book* i blurt it out leh....tatz all i say

yaya...u walk out from the guild le...how could you...-.- nvm la..as long ur happy there then can la...since u like the guild so much...f3 i respect that....
but even though ur gone n never coming back...

just to let u know....my services to/for you will always be available....
even if it's a hard time or bad time...i will...always provide the shelter for u to sleep in and stay out from the hot sun...

2 services....1 active, the other not...hmmm...

if i rewind back thru time....before staying at Sara's house...before pig got hacked...

if she wouldn't have got hack...everything will be totally 100% different...Fu-Yoh...can't imagine...
dam tat sucking hacker ~.~
hope u die in hell...the sooner the better hor....i dun wan to see u in heaven either ~.~ [im so mean =( ]

like ahman told me leh...i can't always follow people decisions hor...i have my choice, n the choice is in my hand...lol...i feel so brighten up now...-.-" [Yi Qian Nian Yi Hor - Piano Version playing now]

pig quit guild leh...supposely i feel sad...yea of coz...
then have to respect that she hate...erh...dunno who who larh...
she feel unhappy...then i have to respect her n let her do what she wants that make her happy, rather then see her bo song in hsh...n make me feel...sadder ~.~

pig jumped...

next is her followers...
eric, her didi, ahtan gor etc, etc....all will definately follow where she go leh...
so...

Eric & Ahtan also jumped...

Now left me,
which i dunno am I important to her...ahman say like we are sisters...love each other...lol...yerrr..dun say love le..i feel goosebumps on my skin ~.~ okay larh...sayang each other~~

i already made up my choice...clearly...
i still dunno my reasons for staying in heiserhui...
but sumthing tells me, that they need me....

LOL..WHAT?! BO SONG READ MY POST IS IT?! GET OUT LA... sobz x'(

I really mean it nia bloggey..TT u dun thrust me i dun write to u anymore....stupid head!! x(
heiserhui gonna rot dam badly nia...if i go...no more hsh in the future ~.~ i haven't even last 1 year nia in tat guild...just about 6 more days then it's my 1st anniversary of my 1st lasting long guild...

my service will end very soon...not long...till i say goodbye...to...

MapleStory...


So, my main summary is :

Ahman 1st point of view -> lynnliu jumped, i also follow her jumped

New aspect of view ->lynnliu jumped, eric + ahtan follow her jumped, me, take mattress catch them who falls...


it's 2.30am now...
better go sleep :) my beautiful bed is waiting for me~~weee~~x)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums