Beauty And The Beast

By steambunz - Monday, November 24, 2008



Song Title : It's All Coming Back To Me Now
Singers : Meat Loaf & Marion Raven

This song seduced me when I was playing MapleStory last night when I heard it on TV last night. Made me run to the TV. lol...

This song is quite old already. I remembered hearing it when I was in my childhood days, I think. I think it was originally sung by Celine Dion.

As you can search in youtube. Celine Dion sang and also was in the Music Video too.
Her music video, summary story was about one a couple. The boyfriend went out late one night and met an accident and died. So, the girlfriend sang about their memories together.

Another video above was performed by different singers. Fascinating, huh?

Summary,

a boy and girl went to a masquerade ball. Wearing masks, of course. Somehow both of them fell in love with each other. The girl ask him to reveal himself behind his mask. And he did. The girl got frightened away by his ugly looks and runs out from the party and she drove away from the ball and instantly met an accident and died. Obviously, the pale girl singing is her, duh...she's a ghost of course!!!


I still prefer meat loaf and raven...better then celine dion sing herself...lol...no offence =x

A wonderful gift from God to a man who doesn't have the looks but the voice to be famous....


P.S : sorry...pop songs bored me the death already...try something new...old songs are old but yet unforgotten...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums