Cheering Myself Up

By steambunz - Friday, November 07, 2008

Last night, I told my mom about my results. She was in a good mood and I thought it would be a good time to tell her.

She wasn't really mad. I really thought she was gonna kick me out from the car (because she was fetching me back from tuition). But, things didn't get any better. She didn't talk about my subjects which I failed.

She ask me whether I got pray to God for my exams. I said no, because I thought, no use praying to God if I don't help myself.

Then she start nagging about praying and stuff...and say I'm useless without praying, etc, etc.

And I broke down in tears, crying silently in the car without her noticing. Just pretending to act as if I'm not crying.

It was really hard. I'm slow. Yeah, my brain was created to be a short-term memory person.

FULL STOP

Throw that incident away shall we?

My 4 best friends. Su Wei, Lydia, Yean Lynn & Sara.

Hohoho...they may be all smarter then me but there's only 1 subject I beat them in the final exam...

which is...

ENGLISH!!!!

Hohohohoohhohohoho...xD

Lydia, Su Wei & Yean Lynn were like...sooooooo jealous of me getting so high marks and Yean only lost 1 mark to getting A2 for English.

They hitted me.

They beat me.

They keep asking why I get so high marks.

They hit me again.

and...

it doesn't hurt at all...== really...

Well, so be it. That's my naturally of getting high marks wad...it makes me feel much better and not stupid...xD

Erm, one last thing. I'm not showing-off. Thank you. You better go die if you think I were showing-off.

sucess Pictures, Images and Photos
I should deserve this for not cheating in test.

I'm proud of you Siew Lin :D
Even Miss Liew says it herself :3

I love myself for who I am :)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums