Face It Siew Lin, YOU'RE FOREVER SHORT!!!

By steambunz - Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Eating in the canteen. Sitting quietly there, eating my bread.

Then Yean Lynn start asking around about their heights and stuff like that.

I rolled my eyes, stood up and walk past my friends to throw the wrapper into the dustbin. Then I stand there, daydreaming. Waiting for the rest to finish eating.

Then this Yean go stand in front of me and look at me and keep laughing. Then everyone was laughing at the difference with her height and mine...I just stare at her and everyone else who was taller then me

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ...she's 1 head taller then me...

Awww...Siew Lin...you're so cute...and hunch...Yean giggled.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ...I just stare at her with my most "no-emotions" face expression and walk out of he canteen while the rest followed slowly behind.


I ever wondered. Why I was short?
What a stupid question I guess...

A lot of people call me shorty...
My uncle would always call me "ai po zai" (short-lady)...
My 2 younger sisters are taller then me...-.-"

But, I don't care anymore....
I love the way I am x3


Taking back fom the past, during the "No Apologies" church camp. They were playing this game. Which a team must cross over the string, by carrying our members, 1 by one over the string to the other side of the string. Confused? Let the pictures do the talking.


The orange colour circles are my team mates. The blue colour is me. They are suppose to carry each team member to the other side of the string. (like shown below)


Side view.

After the instructor finish giving them the instructions. Everyone planned their plan to carry the girls over first.

The first thing they do.

Is stare at me.

Judging from the way their looking at me. I know what are they already thinking and didn't hesitate to carry me...

AHhh!!!lol...

Yea...=="

...thinking back...it was so funny...

like, you're so innocently looking around, doing nothing.
while your team, planning an evil plan to throw u over to the other side of the...string..lolx..

Till then.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums