My Story - The Day I Got My Name

By steambunz - Wednesday, November 26, 2008

30th November 1992, 12 midnight. Was the moment where I was born into this crucial name called "The Earth". LOL...

I was born in Kuala Lumpur.

Of course, I was given a name like every human being does.

It was God's fate that I was born into the 'Chuah' Family...






And containing my Father's blood...which to him is like...very Godly...and dirty at the same time...my dad, who is the eldest in the family...and...so am I...

I wondered, if God make me into a boy in the first place...lol...I will bestowed the family power of EVERYTHING!!! LOLLLLLLLLLLL...-.- lame...

And so...

My name become every part of my life, Steffi Chuah Siew Lin.

Steffi, dad gave me the name from a very famous female tennis player (that time my dad was crazy about tennis games). Very seldom used my nickname, as I didn't state it in my IC card. Only family members call me nickname and some church friends.

Chuah, Dad's surname.

Siew Lin, ....don't ask me how I got this name...they visited a Master Feng Shui man and gave me that name. LOLLLL...

We moved to Penang after mom given birth to my 3rd sister, Kimberly Chuah Siew Wen. Year 1996.

My grandfather works in his own company, thus, earning lots and lots and lots of $$.

After he passed away, his company landed into my dad hands. 2nd Uncle (brown colour), was also working there and he YEARNS the power of the company.

I don't know what business it was ~.~.. I went there 5 times when I was a little kid. It was a small old building. All I went there was to play the typing machine. -.-"

Year 2002, after my break-up of my parents. My mom took me and my 2 sister to Kuala Lumpur. My mom hated my dad so much because he had an affair with...*ahem* a mistress. So thus, living in a rented room from my cousin (mother's side).

2nd Uncle (brown colour), got the power of the Family's company and thus. Making my Dad jobless. After we moved to KL, 2nd uncle died in a car accident. He was on the way to KL. His family doesn't want to see us again and so...

we lost a family.

Well, serves him right, though. Being so greedy and God punished him in the end. HAR!!!

[To Be Continue]

My Story - My Childhood Life

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums