DEAD BORING

By steambunz - Monday, November 10, 2008

another day at school. Only Form4 and Lower Form6 attended school today.
Tomorrow is the starting of SPM. Time really flies, huh? It scares me sometimes, thinking about next year when we sit for the test.

Pressure.

Frustration.

Determination to reach their goal.

Stress.

I feel the fear I am feeling now. *bangs head on laptop*

Okay, anyway...

whole morning in class, teacher not teaching. so freaking boring. read the storybook half way then want die liao. lolx...

I intend not to go school anymore, since we go to school and there's nothing to do. But, better then staying at home glueing myself to the computer screen, right?

So, read book half way, yawning each time. Brain can't concentrate anymore. The book is so boring...ZzZ...suckiest book I've ever read...maybe I haven't reach the climax yet that's why it's so boring.

But I don't care. Put book 1 side then sleep on table.

Then,

sleep...

sleep....

sleep.....

woke up...

look around class...

went back to sleep....

sleep...

sleep....

Suddenly,

"Class, I want to see these important people when I call out the names to help me do something."

Still sleeping.....

"Lydia, Siew Jean, Tracy, Sara...."

Sleeeeeeeeep....

"Siew Lin."

Jump up from chair.

Look at Pn.Hannah who was standing at the door entrance. Eyes still half closing.

"I need you all to come help me now. The job is quite dirty but I need your help."

I walk lazily out the door to the corridor, rubbing my eyes (which was half closing) and look at Pn.Hannah...

Walk downstairs to the "Language Room" moaning,"I want to sleep..."

And, yay us....==
Pn.Hannah and Miss Liew gave us a job to help them stack and count the dirty, dusty books which is left in that room like....dunno how many years untouched!!

The job was given to us, because they thrust us and the Form 3 "good" students didn't do finish their job and just left it there.

Wait, Miss Liew gave us a reward...hehehe...don't want to tell you(readers), later you all jealous...hohoho~xD

The whole 3 hours we were in the dusty room cleaning and stacking the books and putting labels, etc, etc.

My whole hands were all black in colour. Eeeww....I feel unclean...

But in the end, we get to know each of the students from other classes(who were helping too) quite well. It was kinda funny.

I was one of the most blurest person...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...==

Well...hope tomorrow will be another exciting day.

And good luck to all the SPM students!!! Gambateh!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums