Last Term Results

By steambunz - Thursday, November 06, 2008

I know I didn't score well. And I hate the fact that I didn't archived my goal in getting 3 A1's but 1 A1 and 2 A2's. Well, it's too bad then. I didn't think positively while doing my exam papers. And EVERYTHING ELSE SUCKS because...

I wasn't perfect.

My mom is definately going to nag and scold me again. Maybe banned me from playing computer for the rest of my living days.

I'm sorry mom.

But I won't regret what I have done because this is the best I could give it all out.
You want to banned me, scold me, nag at me or whatever that is...I still won't regret.

I'm sorry, I'm not perfect.



English - 91% (A1)
Bahasa Melayu - 36%
Science - 71% (A2)
Modern Mathematics - 45%
History - 17%
Accounting - 36%
Economics - 36%

Art - 78% (A2)
Moral - 60%
Civics - [update tomorrow]

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums