Tagged By Jeffrey...Why ME? ==

By steambunz - Sunday, November 02, 2008

Tagged by Jeffrey

1. What is the relationship of you with him/her?
nothing in common. Church friend.

2. Your 5 impressions towards him/her.
famous among the gang? funny?

3. The most memorable thing he had done for you?
Make me laugh?

4. The most memorable thing he have said to you?
Erh...we seldom talk?

5. If he become your lover, you will...
I vomit blood [sorry...not interested in relationships now]

6. If he become your enemy, you will...
why hate me? im innocent :(

7. If he become your lover, he has to improve on..
don't think about it...

8. If she become your enemy, the reason is..
no idea...told you im innocent wad...!!! :(((((((((

9. The most desirable thing to do for him is?
submit the monday captain ball thingy? [but i never did :x]

10. The overall impression of him is...
cool? funny? and dislkes holding girls hands?

11. How do you think the people around you will feel about you?
im a timid person? ._.

12. The character of you for yourself is?
because I love myself for being me

13. On contrary, the character you hate of yourself is?
eh....i love myself...that's that...

14. The most ideal person you want to be is?
no one. myself. i still love myself n im better then anyone else although u think i suck

15. For the people who care about and likes you, say something about them.
I love you all~x3

*i lazy to tag pple leh...i change question better...

Ten people whom you're thinking now.
1. Sara
2. Yean Lynn
3. Si Ting
4. Him
5. lynnliu piggy
6. Pn.Alena [coz...i waiting for my science results nia...==]
7. Him
8. Him
9. Him
10. and Him

Who is number 2 having a relationship with?
LOL...Yean!! Lucky you...== Mok Wai Hoe

Is number 3 a male of a female?
100% female

If number 7 and 10 were together would it be a good thing?
Eeww...gross...

How about number 5 and 8?
piggy got a boyfriend...==

What is number 1 studying about?
Art Stream~Accounting, Art, Economics, etc.

Is number 4 single?
NO!!! HE'S TAKEN BY ME!! :((( Don't try to snatch him away from me

Say something about 6?
My science teacher. Adores me most~x3 And i too, adore her x3.
Hope her son gets well soon from a decease which i forgot wat was it...
And I'm waiting for her to mark my results. ==

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums