Stay Over At Sara's House

By steambunz - Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Lol...weee~~I just realised bloggey isn't spoiled after all~~
Dumb Ass SiewLin... @.@

Look~~I finally can post C-O-L-O-U-R-F-U-L WORDS in my lovely bloggey~x3

Okay, went to stayover at Sara's house starting of Sunday night, 16th November 2008 together with Su Wei & Lydia Chang.


16th November, Sunday

-arrived at Sara's house at 9pm
-Su Wei arrived at 9.30pm
-chatted on Sara's bed
-I was the loudest among of them all
-laughing
-chatting happily
-shared/update gossips in school
-I was laughing very loudly
-talk lame jokes and play "Chor Dai De", 30 round, I only won 2 times. =="
-started coughing & clearing throat due to too much of shouting & laughing ==
-went down to drink water but SW & me ended up sharing Tigers Beer (can), half can hers, half mine. Took 1 sip, I wanted to die. Tasted soooooo bitter, I gave the rest to Sara.
-12am, slept in Sara's room with Lydia. Sleeping for the 1st time with my friend, and Pengerusi
-I wonder if our relationship will stay the same as this year before next year where we will start arguing about the team stuffs
-Su Wei & Sara slept in her brother room, due to Lydia who is so stubborn to sleep there...
-chatted in the bed, in the dark with Lydia. talking about the guys in our school and her love life
-knocked off at 1am


17th November, Monday

-7.14am, was the last to wake up
-being forced by Sara, Su Wei & Lydia to wake up
-delayed some time to drag myself to the toilet
-was suppose to jog without having breakfast (can get appendix), but everyone ended up having light breakfast
-sore throat starting and sometimes coughs
-Lydia make "Milo Toast Bread"...which...tastes....*vomits* jk la...LOLL
-looks yucky...taste okay
-went for morning walk, walk around the neighbourhood, play badminton
-went back at 10.15am, and started preparing for lunch
-cooking Tom Yam Soup
-I cook the rice
-tomato, potato, onions, crab roll, Ajinomoto, Red Chili Padi (Tom Yam Ingredients)
-quarrel with Lydia & Sara (2 Versus 1) to not put Ajinomoto but losed in the end =="
-lie on sofa, rubbed my eyes with the back of my hands
-chili padi stained got into my eyes...ran into the kitchen and rinse my eyes, but got worsen and it hurts so much
-i thought i would go blind forever as i lay on the sofa, eyes tightly closed shut.
-asked someone to give me ice, eyes burning very badly till it went all red
-30 minutes later, i open my eyes.
-YAY!!! I CANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! lol
-then ate lunch with scrambled eggs
-it taste more like ABC soup except it's only spicy
-as usual, I laugh the loudest & the most among of them
-more sore throats
-more coughings
-went Mid Valley due to boredom at home
-saw Jia Wei
-look & laugh at Sara, SW & Lydia trying out high shoes
-6pm, ate steamboat
-went back and took bath
-watch "Get Smart" at 8.30pm
-11pm play "Chor Dai De" again
-chatted till 1am
-slept with Lydia, didn't talk coz I fell straight to sleep
-was in my dreamland when I hear someone knocking on the door. the sound very faiding and I could hear someone "sigh-ing"
-i jumped out from bed and ran to the door and I saw Sara standing there, relieved.
-so i wasn't dreaming after all
-went to sleep


18th November, Tuesday

-9am, was the last to wake up again...
-being forced to wake up again by the 3 of them
-being kicked out from bed to the toilet
-throat worsens and more coughing started
-cooked pancake for morning breakfast
-so long didn't cook liao...@.@ sooo..my pancake is kinda weird looking...@.@
-it was tasteless, but tastes nice with peanut butter
-me & Sara wash the dishes, finally spending some lonely time together...='(
-hear Lydia playing the piano...so funny and nice at the same time
-went home at 3pm

(AND MORE COUGHING...)


So...

HOME SWEET HOME!!!

Many things happened when I wasn't around these 3days 2nights stay...

→lynnliu pig pig got hacked
→she quitted guild
→philiptan quitted guild too
→Mudiie returned but he got hacked and quitted maple
→Eric finished his decorating room thing
→my sister also got hacked


Well, I dunno what to say leh...
Now I also alot of things to think at the moment...
Since lynn pig already leaved guild, I won't hesitate her to join back...
What's done is done, I understand...
I feel bad also, for not telling her I gone missing for 3 days @.@ and I wasn't there to comfort her...

Alot to think now...

*cough* *cough*

dam coughing!!! @.@ feel like swallowing a butcher knife down my throat!!! >=(

K then...I won't let this thoughts get into my Maths Form 5 Tuition Later...it'll just get into my way...
and I'm hungry anyway...lol...

Buh-bye bloggey~ :'(



I'm Sorry Piggy, I wasn't there for you!!!


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums