2nd Tagged For Today By Sara Ooi...Again...ZzZ...

By steambunz - Wednesday, November 12, 2008

1. Who are you?
I'm human

2. Who is more important to you? Friends or boy/girlfriend?
Friends like duh...you met them first before you even met your boyfriend...

3. How often do you think of committing suicide?
never. coz if I did, I will go to hell

4. Do you think you have enough confidence?
50%

5. How many babies do you want?
I'm still a teenage girl. Ask me when I get married. :x

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
erh...duh? Teachers even teach us the formation of rainbow in school.==

7. What is your goal for this year?
I have no idea...didn't think about that one...going to Singapore?

8. Do you believe in eternal love?
hmm...maybe?

9. What's a perfect boy/girlfriend to you? (List 10)

-loves me for who i am
-romantic
-sweet
-kind
-caring
-loves inner beauty, not outer~
-brave
-atheletic~xD
-smart
-loves me forever~~!!! xD

10. What feeling do you love the most?
When I get 1st place in a race!!! xD

11. What are the requirements you wish from the other half?
Money $.$

12. Is there anything you wanna tell the people you hate?
Go die best~ (i know, im so mean, too bad loh if you make me hate you)

13. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Duh...of coz

14. What does flying mean to you?
you take the lift to the highest floor of KLCC. you look down and jumped down. you spread your arms wide and feel the air blowing hard against your body. later, you find yourself with wings and you can fly. that's flying

15. What do you crave for the most currently?
a part time job!!! @ cash!!! a trip to Singapore!!!

16. Who's hotter? Chace Crawford or Kevin Peake?
Who are they? ==

17. Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words..
Erh...not going to tag anyone...too lazy... :X

18. What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
playing computer. eating char siew pao~x3

19. If time were to rewind, when will you want it to be?
Back in Form 3....*sigh*

20. What are your fear(s)?
Heights. Blood. Dead animals lying on the road...(Eeww!!!)

I TAG
NO ONE...

P.S : Some answers are same as the tagged I did recently by Eddie

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums