LAPTOP SPEAKER FIXED

By steambunz - Saturday, November 08, 2008

WEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~

Omg!!! I'm so happy!!!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~

For 5 freaking months my laptop no sound no nothing!!!

Then today!!! YES TODAY, SATURDAY!! IT WAS FIXED!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~

I'm so happy I'm actually hugging the laptop and listening the sound playing in full blast in my ear, as if I haven't listen to my beloved laptop songs for a a billion years!!!!

I love you my beautiful speaker...sobz...i can't live without you...TT

SO MANY THINGS I WANNA DO NOW!!! I'M GONNA WATCH EVERYTHING THAT HAS MUSIC AND VIDEOS I WAS CRAVING TO WATCH!!!!

Special Thanks to this person who helped me. Flam3Ey3 aka Hui.

Weird name? Met him from maple. Smash guild. He's 16 years old.

I almost wanted to see a repairman to repair my speaker and waste my money... :(

BUT HE SAVE ME!!!! WEEEEE~~LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!! (as a friend leh excuse me...)

Although I was soo noob in computer...he very very pro loh...lolx...

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! x3

EVERYONE GO SPAM HIM WHEN HE ONLINES IN MAPLE!!!

I'm going to watch Charlie The Unicorn Now. :D Charlie~XD

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums