VBS Graduation Day

By steambunz - Monday, November 24, 2008

Went to watch the performances this afternoon at 4.30pm...

30 minutes late ~.~ *coughs* due to 2x which ended at 4pm then mom delaying more time...-.-

Haizz...so sienz....

So Blurz when I entered the room, crowded with parents and noisy children...

Crap...I saw Harry...

Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn.Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn.Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn. Darn.

Darn Him. ==

He was standing...so I didn't care much of him and enjoy the show.

Sara keep saying he's staring at her...zheng zheng zheng!!!

Then...I watch him closely if he ever lay his pervert eyes on her...

I'll BASH HIM UP...

First time watching the performances rather then acting on stage...
and the Final Year too TT sadded...

BUT IT'S A GOOD THING!!!

and a bad thing too....

Junior English performances not bad...=x
Inter Chinese also...although I don't understand deep usage of cantonese language~ZzZ~

Wad? I see people laugh then I follow them laugh loh....=x tatz how I enjoy myself..lame hor? @.@

Then before the Graduation Day ends it's performance...everyone was screaming for Inter English...lol...~.~

Snow Brown & The Seven Leng Luiz

lol...cute hor the title... :X
Directed by Daniel Mok ^^

saw some new people...

Smiling Peter Behind Frame...lolx
Jeffrey the leng zhai prince....~.~"
Jonathan the white ninja translater (met him in No Apologies Camp)
& the 7...girlish....mo dak deng girls loh.....~.~"

*Ahem* let me make this clear enough before you say something stupid...
I hate girlish things...~.~
so if whatever I say here that makes u hate me...

Don't la...you hate me for what..ZzZ...

but very cute la the 7 girls acting...~.~ i know they don't do it on purpose...
but great job...lolx...





but it's still girlish ~.~


lucky wasn't acting in there...can't imagine myself wearing the skirts and giggling with that yucky make-ups on me...Eeeeewwwww.....~.~

I got my rules straight. So please bare with my non-so-girlish type of character...



6 more days hehe...=D
Sara was the first person to give me my birthday present...Huart Arh...
I can feel what's inside of it...a file, if im not wrong...xD

can't wait till I open it on Saturday 12 midnight...hehehe...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums