My Little Secret《我的小秘密》

By steambunz - Tuesday, July 17, 2012



Everyone has a secret.
Friends, family, and relatives also has secrets.
Even saints and holy priest has secrets.

But the scariest thing is that...

you don't know them.

And they somehow hide it very well.


. . .


But if you have a chance, would you want know about that secret?


What if...

that secret is YOU.

. . .


Want to know my secret?

My secret is the "secret".



Confused?



That "secret" lies within the Chinese word "秘密".



And if you know me very well,
you should have known that my Mandarin is not even the standard of a standard 6 student, and I could only write standard 1 Chinese words.

But, being able to remember the word "秘密"??
Don't you think it's weird?

Yeah. I guess so.


Sometimes I wished to know what causes me to remember that word too.


The secret beneath the secret.
Sounds interesting, huh?
I wish I had know that secret too.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums