Dedicated to BBS

By steambunz - Thursday, July 19, 2012


Dear BBS,

thank you very much for attending tonight's gathering. I'm really happy that most of you had turn up even though some of you had other personal stuff to do. Although, the gathering could have been done better but I hope this won't be the first and the last time we'll be together like this.


I'm really lucky to have met you people in my life. I would have taken up other courses and have never known you people, but somehow, fate just brought me here. Some of you whom I have grown to love, like, teach, learn, laugh, lead, make mistakes, fail, and succeed. Well, that's life. Nobody is perfect, everyone make mistakes.


But meeting you people is not a mistake.


I pray that each and everyone of us could see each other graduate when the time comes.
The future ahead may be rough, but you're definitely not alone.


Yours sincerely,
Chuah Siew Lin

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums