2nd Week At School - I know you won't read it =D

By steambunz - Saturday, January 17, 2009

Monday
Class timetable changed. I hate tuesday, wednesday and thursday. For some reasons, it's because of Accounts & Economics? I dunno luh. I'm trying to LOVE them with all my BLOODY HEART & SOUL. (no offence to Edward who loves Eco)



Tuesday
I'm telling you. My tuition timetable is really dam hectic, that even I, myself can't remember any of the time of the tuition. BLOODY HELL...

Monday - Modern Maths Form 5 (5.30-7pm)
Modern Maths Form 4 (7-8.30pm)

Tuesday - Modern Maths Form 5 (R) (8.30-10pm)

Wednesday - Sejarah & Malay (8-10pm)

Thursday - Accounts Form 5 (5.30-7pm)
Accounts Form 5 (R) (7.30-9pm)
Accounts Form 4 (9-10/10.30pm)

Friday - Science & Economics (8-10pm)

(R)-repeat from chapter 1

I'm telling you, it's driving me crazy towards the edge that I wanted to...
DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

Okay lah, not die la...touch wood! So tiring loh. Every night come back also can vomit blood liao. Ish...but I really hate it when I HAVE TO WALK TO BLOODY TUITION!! Grr!!! Geram betul!!!



Wednesday
Had P.E today at school for the 1st time of the week. Yay?!

Had pulse reading. Just had fun running together with Yean & Sara in the volleyball court.
Sara keep thinking it was a challenge or something, she keep running faster then us.
Hohoho..then some other girls were like, not running seriously. LOL (wat to do, gals wad xp)

Then I read my last pulse reading. 80 per minute. Is that good or bad? LOL

The teacher ask for my reading, told her mine. Ask me whether I joined any competition in school or outside school. I shook my head. Then she say I didn't run nicely...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ...

Wah liao...stupid teacher. Doesn't mean I have to join school sports I can have a 'GOOD' reading right?! Nevermindzzzzzzzzz....

Resting Pulse : 70-72 per minute
Active Pulse : 80++ per minute

Dunno why feel so less burden today. Maybe it was the so-called trouble in St.John. I guess I'm not the only one suffering. Hohoho...I found out there's others hating her too...ZzZ...
I hate to mention this, please don't take it harshly though, I kinda agree a tiny weeny bit of what their saying.
Arrghhh!!! I can't online on weekdays and one of N's blog post which everyone was saying, the so-called-backstabbing post got deleted which I CAN'T read it on time. Dang..==

DAM YOU INTERNET!!!

Got nose bleeding half-way taking a shower. Normal thing one, bleeding on the right side. Nvm, it stopped a few minutes later. But, no leh. The left side start bleeding also. ZZZZZZZ...



Friday
Mesyuarat Agung for all the sports houses. Hijau, Merah, Kuning & Biru.
I still don't get it why they change their original names to stupid idiotic names which I can't memorise also.
Stupid...
Just a normal member. Worse still, my house(green) team teacher was the school Discipline's Teacher and YL hates him. ^^" (speechless)

Guess who was the Ketua Rumah Sukan for Rumah Kuning?
Pathetic Jasper Lim Qing in 5K2.

Pathetic de loh he!! No offence. I don't even see him standing under the scorching hot sun, tanning like me...LOLLLLL =x=x=x=x=x

Cleaned the FAR today again. The dirty FAR sink, now is a clean and shiny sink!!! Yay me!! Boooo Jason =x See, girls are more reliable & hygienic.....(I think) and the water pipe is working!!! Woohoo!!! xD But everything also I do de loh.ZzZ (no offence pls)

Then, got 1 casualty :DDDDDDDDDD
And it's all mine!! LOLLLLLL...(tatz childish @.@)
It was Soon Tuck. He play volleyball till his nails break. Eww...TT
I see his injury make my heart ache so pain T_T (coz I feel hurt seeing any injuries)
So pain nia. I didn't want to wear gloves, so it was a very BIG mistake. Just apply Dettol then bandage it with plaster.
Promise I will wear a glove next time while treating casuaties. )= I promise. (talking to myself @.@)

After that, went Pasar Malam with Yean & Sara. Met someone which we're not suppose to meet.
We ditched him there coz he was invading our girls night out.
Walk around Sri Petaling. Yean ran back to her house..ZzZ...

Very swt de loh. After eating then Sara and YL was like...competing to run/walk back and see who reaches 1st.ZzZ...

Wah lao eh...I hate rushing things. I really dam hate it.
Wait till I beat her in 110 race on Tuesday. I will never regret what she make me did today.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums