Hospital Morning Call

By steambunz - Saturday, January 31, 2009

Went to the hospital with my mom for her check up.
Was suppose to have an appointment with a friend at 11.30am.
But, of coz my parent's health came first.
Then, went to fetch my 2 sister from home coz my my dad wanted to see them.

I won't forget what that women told me what to do.

She knows I DISLIKE my Dad deep inside my heart(coz my mom told her so).
She told me to be a hypocrite.
Pretending to like my Dad to gain something from him (means sweet talking him to get us what we want in life).
The reason of this is coz my mom can't give me everything I want (coz we're not that rich in life)

Now, I know what's the meaning of it -___-

Darn fish cakes!

I DON'T WANT TO BE A HYPOCRITE!!

I still can't find a way to like my father.
Can't even pretend to like him.
I'm still trying to.
But still,
You..
can't...
force...
me.

I don't care whether my religion says it!
I don't care which adult tells me about it!
AND STOP BRAGGING ME ABOUT "If-No-Father, No-Sperm, No You"

and I hate sweet talking. Waste my time talking to people whom I dislike.

But,
overall...

at least I still respect my father.

Even if I dislike him.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums