Daily Work

By steambunz - Saturday, August 13, 2011

Have been working for the past 2 weeks and I'm really tired of working as a sales assistant. Even though the job is not that difficult and it's easier to earn fast cash, I still don't find it enjoyable to work there. This is because of the long working hours that I have to work.


Have been working full time for 4 days per week from 9am to 10pm. Even with the 2 hour breaks, I spend most of my time sleeping after my meals. I had my meals alone most of the time.


Thus, I feel like I've gained weight and I've learned nothing much from this job experience. To be honest, I don't find it as enjoyable as my first job. The only thing I've learnt is being able to fold clothes 10 times faster than a normal human being -.-


I barely speak much to my colleagues because they are all Cantonese speaking, and my Cantonese is not that good. So, I communicate with them in Chinese-English. I have really nice colleagues and I'm lucky to have them. They'll cover my back to prevent me from getting into the blame by my supervisor.


My supervisor is another story. I don't really like her much because she never thinks of people's feeling when she scolds people. She's stricter than my high school discipline teacher. Although I find her jokes quite cold, mean and funny, I still don't really like her. Maybe, I haven't know her long enough yet.


***


Working makes me so tired, I couldn't even think properly while writing this post out. It makes me cherish studying more than anything else at the moment.

Just by then, I just hope this will end soon.

Oh God, please grant me patience and strength to endure this for 4 more days....

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums