Life Inside a Male Toilet

By steambunz - Monday, August 22, 2011



I went to watch a movie alone this afternoon. After coming out from the theatre, I went to the wash-room.


I entered the wash-room and than I realize, that there was a huge change to the females' wash-room. (I usually used the Sunway Pyramid's toilet more often, that's why I'm familiarize with the changes).


"Wah! They renovated the female toilet until so nice!" I thought to myself.


No one was inside. There was a four-wall mirror in the middle of the room. So, I took my time to do my hair.
I almost entered to one of the cubicles, until I saw a row of urinal bowls.


"Wah! Now also they install men urinal bowls in the female toilet also! Must be for the transgender!" I thought again.


Until I realize, I was actually in the male toilet. -_________-

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums