A Very Long Post - First Week At School

By steambunz - Friday, January 09, 2009




My very old pencilbox :X


My Not-So-Good calculator. Encik Manogar cheated my Rm5 into buying this useless calculator. Dx How could you?!


My wallet (free gift from the airplane ^^)


My very old watch. Need to fix the battery.


My file luh....trying to figure out how to get rid of those words..Hmm.... ;(


So now you got the answer why no one wants to steal my stuff? ^0^


Back To School Luh Argh... x)


Form5 textbooks luh, not looking forward to touching those books x(


Class schedules luh...argh...used last year's schedule paper...


My table leh...took 3 hours to clean it up @.@ still messy though...


Mr Tan, my Maths & Accounts tuition teacher :X


Argh...need to read this bloody book. Die, die also must finish it. Was yawning all the way at chapter 1. After that, it slowly gets more interesting. BUT STILL!! Not looking forward to read it.


Wuwuwuwu...I miss blogging so much T_________T
but my mom confiscated the modemn T___________________T
Some of my entries all being written in my diary liao, coz I got no one to talk to about my feelings =(


Summary Of The 1st Week Of School :

-force to take the last entry slot as an AJK Economy for the sake of my KoKo Marks, worse leh, the teacher so fearce d..wuwuwu..nevermind, I can bear with it!

-salute for Pn.Ng's retirement rehearsal

-washed the FAR pillow case and tilam, that women doesn't even bother to clean the FAR, even better to put in, non of them bother to clean it. Pffft...

-started to hate some of the bitc****

-try to avoid the topic of changing the uniform

-tuition schedules turned my life upside down, totally!!!

-starting to look at the women in a very different way of, "not always discipline, must have fun!!!" (U better eat shyt...)

-a feeling of hardship and friendship problems

-saluting on Pn.Ng's retirement day

-told the women that I'm against the changing uniform thing and refused to draw the uniform for her. She got the guts to say aloud to everyone. **** YOU MAN!!

-quarreling with the women in canteen

-got 1st casualty!! wee!! ^^ but PBSM stole my casualty away ==" casualty fell down and he report to have pains on his ribs. O_O" alas, the casualty was the brother of his sister, a girl who donates RM7 ribu to the school..wat was her name again? Demi sumthing...alah, watever la...I dun care who lai de...

-took a bus home, on the way walking to the Old Klang Road bus stop, this stupid Malay man riding his motor comes up to me and say "Amoi, awak sangat cantik lah." (Girl, you look so pretty larh)
Eventually, I would have CHOKE HIS THROAT DOWN with my shoe but I just continue to look straight, ignore him and walk away


Apparently,

To all those haters out there who hates me, please read this :

1. I don't care wheather you hate me or like me. I don't give a bloody dam!!!

2. You think I'm ugly then don't ****ing look at me, don't even ****ing look into my eyes either!!!

3. Don't pity me. Pity yourself first for hating me. I don't need your ****ing pity!!!

4. Yea, yea. I'm MISSES no fun, you got a problem with it? There's always time to have fun and there's always time to be discipline!!!

5. Yea, yea. I'm outdated. As if you're so updated. My sense of fashion suckz. Yours? Lagi worse then my sense of fashion larh. Coz you can't think logically before doing something.


[Currently, I've forgotten what to say liao]

Hate me or love me. I don't care. I am for who I am. I like the way I am. You chose the road to hate me, I'll choose the road to ignore you.

Just tell me 1 thing,

1. Do you have time to do it?
2. Do you see other schools doing it?
3. If you would have thought the same thing, surely other school must have thought the same thing too, but do you see them changing it?
4. Does the officer approve to it?


After getting the approval of the officers then you only talk about it. You think so easy to do is it?
And I'm not your drawing designer. You want that approval you draw yourself!!! or get other people to do your dirty work!!!

You all may hate me as you like, I don't care!!! I may be the only one that is against the idea, other then that ask other people to do it then!!! Ask those people whom have agreed to your desicions. I die also won't draw for you!

don't talk about the tidyness of our uniforms, but do you think our attitudes and discipline like that shows good images to other uniform bodies?

For now, I got nothing to say. Just feel like saying what I feel like saying. Please don't leave lame tags at my tagboard. I would just ignore you. Like I already said, I feel like writting this. Don't like then leave. Don't ever spread stupid rumours. I swear I will choke your mouth with my fist.

Sobz...got so many things to study...wuwuwuwu T_____________T
So miserable...T_______________T
why can't everyone make things easier for me...!!! WHY?!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums