Good News

By steambunz - Saturday, January 17, 2009


Due to some video upload errors in the last 2 post.

Let me explain again. The last senior scene for last year's Form5 2008!!!! FTW!!! Okay...although it may be retarded & nothing much...but...it may be something I guess @.@

(P.S : I'm not in there)

It was taken after the Koko Marching with Kadet Polis.

Special Thanks to Wan Zhen for helping me record!!! =D


Jason, Kenton & Jey

You know what Sara call them?

*laughs* She call them the 3 botak monks in class...Hohoho...so funny...

(Picture taken from Jason's blog) not Jason Goh!! Is 5K2 d Jason larh~

Good News For Readers~>.>

Can I Help You story will be finishing very soon. =="

Coz, the closing date line will be at the end of this month...so...ah-huh...Etc.etc.

Buh-bye :D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums