Happy Chinese New Year

By steambunz - Friday, January 30, 2009

Some random stuff during Chinese New Year...


Hot Choco


Sara Would Love This Cheesy Fettuccine =D


No More T__________T


Chinese New Year Eve

12 midnight.
On the streets of Petaling Street.
Buying "Ba Gua".


The Long Queue -____- Even At 12am


Just a 10 minute queue.


Lots Of Ba Gua


Eat Until You Die...


Eat Until You'll Never Eat "Ba Gua" Again...


But, I Know Char Siew Bao Taste Better Then "Ba Gua" (...hehe...jkjk ^^)


Chinese New Year
Day 1


The Prostitute & The Feng Shui Man

Visit Sara to discuse some project things..
Found this picture clipped inside The Pearl storybook...
I was laughing my hearts out with this one... =x
I know...I feel bad too...sooooooori!! Can't help it!! x]
but really...Sara looks like a prostitute in that picture!!
(no offence :D Sara already knows that)


More "Lo Sang"(s)


More Lion Dance


More open house visits...
More food to eat...
More ang pows to collect x]
More weight to gain =(

Day 2,3,4,etc


Tang Yuan!!!


and


Ang Pows :D

Spend my few days in Seremban. Some cousins from America & Singapore came down to celebrate CNY together with their families :D

I first time get to get closed up with a Singapore car!!! Weee!!! ;x

It was my cousin friend's car lai de. =( A Singaporeon guy. Surely he got go to NS :D Wanted to ask him but failed to =( He never talks to me. NEVER!!! Tried starting a conversation but I think he too shy bah. He speaks okay okay English & Chinese. nice :D

Talk to a close up cousin. Quite close. But not really close. LOL

He ask me some lame questions which still makes me think about it.

(Conversation In Cantonese)

Cousin : Got any guys "chase" after you before?
Me : Erh...no?
Cousin : Ooh....have you fallen in love before?
Me : Erh...Yea?
Cousin : How many times?
Me : Erh...2-3 times?
Cousin : Ooh....normally the feeling last how long d?
Me : I dunno...few weeks gua...
Cousin : Ooh....Then now leh?
Me : Erh...I not interested in guyz liao leh...
Cousin : WHY?!
Me : I Dunno...I think it's boring (evil laughs)
Cousin : Ai-yoh!


:D I love myself! MuackzZ!

Wonder what was he thinking...Hmm...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums