Best Friends Do Exist

By steambunz - Friday, May 08, 2009

Last Friday,
Labour Day,
Went to Sunway Pyramid to chill out...
Started off with buying tickets...and then having breakfast at McDonalds...


Yum.....P:


After that, we went to MPH bookstore...

and...

Ooooohhh...

look what I found....


Everything a reader know about that writer...he got bankrupt :X

After the movie, Mall Cop, we went to dine together...

and with the pictures I have...I'll make up a story...

~~~

One day, at a dining restaurant...


"Hey Su Wei...that waiter over there is a cutey..."


"Gosh Sara, you have to stop flirting with man like that...HE'S MINE..."


Sara splashes Su Wei with her water....


Su Wei takes out her Sejarah book and blocks the attack!!!

Sara GLARES at her...


Siew Lin laughs at them...

The End

~~~

okay...that story doesn't make sence at all :X






Lydia's first coffee, Expresso (the small tiny cup)

As it was her first time ordering, she doesn't have any idea what she was ordering. So, she orders an Expresso.

Lydia wants to sue them for paying RM5 for a tiny cup of expresso.

She doesn't know what to do with the tiny cup with little liquid in it...

She asked me to add something into her Expresso. So, I helped her add chocolate powder and vanilla powder into the concentrated liquid...I simply added P:

I added water, only to turn out that I was adding SUGAR SYRUP!!! (ran out of milk)

In the end, the Expresso tasted...weird...and Lydia give me the tiny cup of Expresso to drink...while she drank MY BIG CUP OF HAZELNUT HOT CHOCOLATE...not fair ):


And I still fell asleep in the car...

Yeah!!! I'm gonna sue Starbucks!!! :X

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums