I Thought I Was Gonna Die

By steambunz - Monday, September 07, 2009

Having my Trial SPM this month. Before that, a lot of things happened.


I got fever 2 days before my Trial. I couldn't study, and I really thought I was gonna die because of the fever. The fever didn't subside and I've endless of restless nights. I thought it was some kind of H1N1 decease or Dengue.

I went to tuition with my fever, and stay up late studying. But nothing goes into my head. Well, a little bit.

On that day of my first paper, that night, I really thought I was gonna die. I cried myself to sleep many times. But, I hang on and told God I was not gonna waste my effort on some stupid sickness that is going to make me fail my Trials. I was going to take the Trials whether I like IT OR NOT.(which I did badly)

And, so I did. During the morning assembly, I heard someone in our school passed away. He was only Form3. So many flashes came into my mind about DEATH. God rest his soul.


I went out with some of my guild friends during the one week holiday.
It was once in a lifetime, so I went willingly...It was fun.





I humilated myself at the Sri Petaling bus stop with an Arabic Man and a smoking man staring at me.
But, I felt good after doing that. Because I felt relieved and stress-free.
(P.S : Yean Lynn made me do it)



My mom was admitted to the hospital today, she's undergoing a surgery this morning at 7.30am.
I hope she comes back home safely.


I hope I will make it through this month.
It feels so good to be alive.

SiewLin.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums