If You Are My Friend, Read This!!

By steambunz - Friday, May 10, 2013

I don't usually have many friends. Even though if I do, out of the millions, I only hold a few closed to my heart.





I have a loyal heart. A very, very loyal heart.
If I were to be your BEST friend, you would FOREVER be my best friend, and I would always hold you closed to my heart.


The kind of friendship that I usually treasure is usually an closed and personal one. If I have secrets and things I would wanna share, you would be that 1 and only person. Because I don't wish to open up my heart to everyone I meet. It's tiring.




What I usually dislike is when I hang out with my closed friends, they bring in extra 'people' into the group.
Just when I want to catch up with you, you bring in new people for me to know them.

I hate that.

I only wished to know you better, not NEW people better.




So, if you are my friend, please...

Do. Not. Ever. Do. That.



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums