Sickly But Still Walking

By steambunz - Tuesday, April 07, 2009

coffee heart Pictures, Images and Photos
As soon as I get well soon. I'm gonna have to take up sports again. I've been eating too much. Eventhough my weight still maintains the same....but still...yeah...


I stayed up VERY LATE on Sunday. I slept at 4.30am. Please don't ask me why. I was doing something very important.


But even with 2 hours of sleep. I still feel.....okay the next morning. But, my immune system all of a sudden went weak, ended up catching a flu and coughing. My voice had deepen. A very bad cough.

Well,
BLAME THOSE PATHOGENS or MICROORGANISMS IN THE AIR!!! D=<

It was a Monday.

I HATED MONDAYS.

And of all the days, my sister's birthday have to fall on that day. Ish...

She came back from school, smiling and shrieking. watever crap she was doing, either to make me jealous or watever..bla bla..

Well, I don't care. I just ignore her and continue reading my story which I'm so obsessed with it.

Then, me & Sara walk to tuition.
5 minutes of driving to tuition became 20 minutes of walking to tuition.
She couldn't image I ran to tuition in the rain or walking to tuition like every other days.
Poor Sara...she won't understand the outside world on her own P: hehe..


And yeah, stupid dumb Sara. You ruined my innocence today!!!

During Economy class, she was playing with my bottle then I looked at her messing with my bottle

and then...

Pn.Koh, Eco teacher, thought I was looking outside of the classroom because there were people standing outside and she said outloud,"SiewLin, turn your head back here. There's nothing to see outside."

Dammit. I was staring at teacher with my big eyes. Speechless. Causing the whole class to laugh.
-.-" Speechless.

Dammit. I was innocent!!! D:
~~~
April Loves Black Coffee

Cup Of Coffee Pictures, Images and Photos

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums