Life Without An Internet [Note To Readers]

By steambunz - Friday, April 24, 2009

Have you ever imagine, how life will be like with no internet?
Maybe, with a computer, but no internet?

Well, I'm experiencing one now. A laptop. With no internet. No wireless connections too P:
My modemn just had to die few weeks ago :/
No idea how it died *shrugs*...it just died :)

Wonder if it's a good or a bad thing...

Well....
Since I can't go online, then none of my sis will...
well...
except...
someone...*rolls eyes*
well, I'm sure you did notice my sister's regular update in her blog, right?

Well, LUCKY HER THEN. coz she had the whole excess to the neighbours dam internet... as stated at her blog...

BAH!!!
Well, who cares then. She's more obsessed to the internet then me :)

Okay, so the good thing is, that I can concentrate more on my studies. Yay :)

As you're wondering how I can update my almost-dead-blog today...
Any guesses?

Yes!

BINGO!!

I'm at the cyber cafe!!! :D

Okay, WAIT!!! I haven't finish explaining yet!!

I'm

here

for

a

very

good

reason

*smiles*

For Art Project you see. Yeah, and it's definately driving me CRAZY. really.
I'm not a bad girl okay?! D:
Maybe will visit the cyber cafe once in a month.....I think...

Well, I'm gonna have to stop here...
I'm gonna miss blogging...
My e-mail inbox is gonna get spammed... ):
I can't read other people's blog...
etc...
etc...

Well...tataz bloggey ))))))))))):

Sorry if my blog died. Please do understand.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums