Through Hard Times

By steambunz - Thursday, June 04, 2009

Went marching at 8.30am.


Forgot to eat my breakfast.


Skipped lunch.


Tried finishing my Art Project but fail to do so.


Skipped my play practise.


Rush to Mid Valley.


Wanted to die.


Too hungry.


Almost wanted to eat the leaves which was displayed in the mall.


Learned that, never, never, never, ever skip breakfast.


Coz, I might end up eating the bus driver instead.


Met Jey Quang.


Met Peter and some church friends. (:


I wanted to chop off my legs.


Aching like crap.


Watch Night At The Museum 2.


Almost fell asleep coz too tired.


Went home.


Tommy make me broke it P:


So, I bashed him up (: (I really like it if I would have really punched him xD)



Tommy is signalling...

): stupid Tommy

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums