I Hate Feng Shui

By steambunz - Monday, June 08, 2009

As some of you may know, I will be moving in to my new house...


soon.


Like usual, they'll be alot of arrangements and stuff to do.


My mom called a "Feng Shui" man, to, so called tell us which room is good enough for us to stay in and tell us which pain colour brings luck to us and bla bla bla...
Like, which place brings a person good luck or something like that.


Blah, blah, blah.


Etc. Etc. Etc.


So, well, this incident happens when I wasn't around. My mom is relating this "story" to me.
~~~


My mom told me the rooms that we should spend more time of (as good luck) :



My younger sister will have a room of her own, which is the store room.
Okay lah. Not that bad lah.


My second sister will be having the 2nd bedroom.
Good thing. I don't have to get in her disgusting hygenic way.


My mom will be having the master bedroom.
Erm, so obvious.

.

.

.

.

.

.


Wait...


Where's my own lucky room? D:


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


Not the kitchen. She says.
D:


Not the living room. She says.
DD:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


The balcony.


...



Oh my fishcakes & char siew pao.



No.
She didn't just stop there.


"And he said to put some plants outside the balcony to bring more luck."


Oh my gawd.


*imagining siewlin spending her whole life time gardening*



.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


In the end, I shared room with my mom.
Duh.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums