The Man Who Didn't Believe In God

By steambunz - Sunday, October 18, 2009

I met a man on the Internet.
He is 36 years old and is an engineer.
One day, he told me that he doesn't believe that God exist in the world.


I asked him why and we both debated on the topic of God.


As I was just a typical high school student, I didn't have much knowledge as much as he is. So, I simply just gave up.


I was working on one of my chapters of the story 'Can I Help You'. He happen to read some of my stories in my blog and he was curious.

'You write?' He asked.

'Yeah. Thinking of how to write next. Haven't been writing in months.' I said.


And then, what happen next, made me very speechless.


I asked him whether he writes. He said he used to, he wrote one chapter but he was too lazy to continue to rest.

'Really?! Cool! What story is that about? A love story?' I asked, excitedly.

'Nope. I tried writing about God who doesn't exist in this world. But, I was too lazy to continue it. So I stopped.'


Some time after that speechless conversation, something tells me, that God had plan it all.


~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~


This man didn't believe in God, but he didn't know that God had already planned it at the end so he couldn't continue writing his non-existence God story.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums