New Moon

By steambunz - Friday, November 27, 2009




This is the movie that all Twilight fans have been waiting for, New Moon. And yes, even if it's an SPM month, I still went to watch it with Eddie and Sara (:


The movie was great! Awesome! And, yes,it does includes sexy half naked man running around from scene to scene, e.g : Jacobs.


I don't know whether I was on PMS or something, I wasn't shrieking, I think...
You could hear the audiences go "Oh-my-gawd" at Jacob's body and I knew that there was that smile on that face which every girl has. (I was on PMS so I couldn't smile ): )





As usual, the story continues about this dull, unconditional lovey-dovey couple, Bella & Cullen and the friendships between Bella & Jacob(that long hair guy).



I don't know what's the problem, but it's definitely Jacob's body which drives teenagers crazy. It does drive me crazy too, but not as crazy as you think. I have to blame his body for that. And I have to blame my brain nerves cells for that too.
Of course, I wouldn't go entirely crazy for him and scream his nameFORGOD'SSAKE, I'MPMS-ING!!!
Yes, he's hot, so what? Just watch the movie already!!


WTH, am I that short to even reach the ceiling? ^#$%&# ):

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums