A Happy Meal Story

By steambunz - Tuesday, November 24, 2009



I remembered those younger times when my parents will bring me and my sisters to McDonald's. We were all excited to get our hands on the toys that our parents bought for us. We would stare at the whole collection of toys that was up for display. Me and my sisters would tap the on the glass, pointing to the toys that we wanted.
I would look through the Happy Meal box for that transparently wrapped toy. Me and my sisters would always fight for who gets to open the wrapper first.



Once I got my hands on that Happy Meal toy, that Hercules action figure, I was so excited I was running around with the tiny small figure, leaping from tables to tables like some kind of Mario Game Advance. After I got bored playing with it, I would then give it to my sister.



Once we got bored with our HM(Happy Meal) toys, we would either put it with the other collections of HM toys or put it up for display inside the glass cupboard in the living room just like what we saw in McDonald's.




But, as we grow older, HM toys starts to get a little bit boring-er and childish for us. And soon, the modern generation is formed. We will be more obsessive to other toys which is much more better then HM toys like PSP, Play Station 2, computer and other things which we find it more interesting.



But, doesn't mean if we stop buying Happy Meals, doesn't mean we would stop eating at McDonald's forever, right? And, of course, some people would try to buy their meals in a lower prices to stock up their monthly savings.



It's natural for people to be a little greedy, as we're trying to survive in this cruel intentional world!!! (But, of course, the rich thinks that eating at McDonald's is the cheapest way to spend).
Even now, Happy Meals are much cheaper then other value food sets in McDonald's!!




"No way man, I ain't buying a Happy Meal!! That's so embarrassing."


"How old am I? 7?"


"Oh my gosh?! Is that man holding a Happy Meal?"



Those are the typical things that a teenager would say. They think that you're such a cheap person if you buy a HM set.
But, hey! Don't think that you're embarrassing yourself! You're actually doing a good deed!!



By buying each Happy Meal set, you'll get a free HM toy. With the toys that you get, these toys can be donated to poor, homeless children!
Not only it's cheaper, but it's healthier! Yes, it's healthier, believe me.



Let us brightened up their lives and help those children smile again just like when we smile when we received our unopened HM toy.
With this, we can inspire so many children lives and by doing this, it makes all the difference.




This may not be a story, but this may be the story that will change the story of other people lives.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums