5 Evil Things I Wished To Do

By steambunz - Sunday, May 16, 2010

Five Evil Things That I Wished To Do :


1. Change my caller ringtone into an Indian-Bangala song. So that non of my friends will call me.


2. Bring a worn out blanket to my friends car. While sitting at the back seat, if I'm lucky enough to have a police road block ahead. Lie down like a 'dead' person, using the blanket to cover myself. Hopefully the police will ask my friend to pull to the side.


3. Using my cousin's toothbrush to wash the toilet bowl.


4. Order a large size pizza. Try to put a strand of tiny hair into the pizza, making sure it's not so obvious that you did it. Demand for a replacement of your pizza.


5. Going out/in from an open door, after that, closed the doors quickly, when my friends are about to walk in/out.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums