Road To Recovery

By steambunz - Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's been nearly 2 months, since I've started college.

Like, everybody else, I'm trying to adapt to the new environment and the people there.
So far so good. I've met good and caring friends. I've put in effort into the things I do. I've make sure I don't do my assignments and homeworks at the eleventh hour.


Just recently, on Tuesday, I caught a fever again. For the 3rd or 4th time. It really killed me this time.
After I recover in just a day, I had stomach upsets for the whole week!!
Why am I getting weaker and weaker?!

I didn't felt like eating. I almost skipped my breakfast, lunch and dinner. I tried forcing food down my stomach.
I felt like throwing up during classes and especially my presentations. THIS IS JUST NOT ME!!


I had to endure the tough days ahead. It was so sick. One of my group partners made me very 'du lan', and I just felt like ripping off my hair altogether at once. I tried not to express my anger in public and made sure I don't do anything stupid and humilating.


Maths topic test. I screw it up. The teacher actually said 20 QUESTIONS. Oh yeah, there were 20 questions, with an additional of 2 more questions (22 questions)!!
She gave us so much time, and I didn't bother to flip the last 2 pages at the back to check.
Wah....I'm really so *ucked up for the first time of my test life. It was such a very careless mistake. I just feel like crying. *uck this thing. *UCK!!!

After that, I went for replacement maths classes. I was such in a bad mood. I can't even think straight. *uck.
And the chapter is all about the first chapter of Add Maths during high school. Wah liew...with no Add Maths background, I was trying to make out what the teacher was talking about. And, I don't get it, not until the end of the lesson.


I don't even have the mood to hang out with my friends and even feel happy going to church.

~ ~ ~

I just wish things get better.

I just wish I had an appetite to eat again.

I just wish I won't score so bad in my exams.

I just wish, for a road to recovery.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums