Ideas Are Bulletproof

By steambunz - Wednesday, June 09, 2010

I was yearning to watch "V for Vendetta" since the movie came out in the year 2006. I didn't have the chance to, until I finally got my hands on it when I managed to borrow a original copy of DVD in the college library.


I know how scary the mask can be. Smiling at you. Especially how fake and weird his hair can be (like a girl).


Even Sara agrees! Jkjk ;p


Of course, I'm not blogging about to brag about him. Basically, this movie reflects back onto our society. It reminds me one of my of Culture & Ideas classes.

This movie is not just about the guy with a funny fawk mask. It actually talks about this mysterious guy going against the Parliaments of Great Britain in order to gain the rights of people's freedom. Sounds boring to you, yea? Maybe it won't if you watch it.

It took my awhile to figure out what was going on in that movie. And I was pretty glad that I didn't choose to watch it at my younger years, cause I wouldn't have make it out what was the movie talking about.
It was a pretty good movie to watch.

A bit of romance and drama here and there.
The only part I hate about the movie was when he shaved that poor girls hair.


Oh my gawd. How mean! I wish she was my sister!!
Okay, okay. I was joking. But, seriously.

~ ~ ~

I'm stucked with this quote after watching this movie.

"Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof."

This is from the scene where V, the fawk mask guy, fight his last battle.
P.S : So fake with the slow motion visual affects. Seriously.



I wish I could have explain more about the meanings which lies in this movie because it's really meaningful, but I gotta chiao. So, chiao! WATCH IT!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums