Crying.

By steambunz - Monday, February 27, 2012

I'm really worked up.

Working as a part-time waitress and being a president for a orphanage outing which is due to be at the end of March. Committees not giving their support, all not coming for meeting, etc.

This is my first time doing this event, and I admit it's totally mind-fuck. So, I'm sitting down in front of my computer and bawling like a baby while typing this post out.

I'm really stress. I'm suffering the same stress as the one during D2YC 2011, while I was struggling with my exam and my secretary job.

I think about it everyday. EVEN when I go to sleep, I also think about it. When I go to work, I also not happy. I worry too much, which makes my job really sad. My workers look at me also don't want to talk to me, because I look miserable and trouble.

I'm so miserable these days. I don't even know how to describe it. I thought of giving up and throwing all my responsibilities away. Sometimes, the word "suicide" also comes to my mind, but it's incredibly stupid to do it. My emotions is taking over me and I can't help it. It's clouding my mind and I can't think carefully.

I'm seriously looking forward to the end of March.

I just want to end everything.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums