Bersih 3.0

By steambunz - Sunday, April 29, 2012

No. I didn't went for the rally this year, although as much as I wanted to experience it, I was scared to go alone.

I saw and read the news feed in Facebook. In my opinion, I don't really think this year's Bersih rally is a peaceful one. I saw people damaging the wires at the Dataran Merdeka and I felt really unhappy about it. If the authorities doesn't want to let the protesters in than don't go in lorh. Why must 100% go there merh? I mean, it's nothing special also. Just one big plot of land.

And Najib on the other hand also another big problem. I saw him on the news giving his speech, saying that he will give the protesters a place to gather at, which is Dataran Merdeka. And then, another moment he say the protesters will spoil the land. The next moment, he mention giving free water and free food if the protesters need it. And the next moment, wanting to let the protesters have their peaceful rally again.

I mean, what's his problem man? If want to let us have a peaceful rally, what's with the tear gas and water canon larh? What's with the road blocks larh? Make up your mind please!!


This year's Bersih 3.0 wasn't a peaceful one. I saw people throwing empty water bottles at a police car, and I think the driver inside was trying to escape from the people throwing stuff at the car. The driver kinda like lost his patience and press the accelerator, lost control of his car and ran into 2 protesters. If I'm not wrong, there were 2 people inside the car. The protesters kinda like drag one of the driver out from the car and beat the crap out of him. The second driver was pulled out safely, making sure he was okay. Then, out of nowhere, the car was overturn pulak.

In my opinion, they shouldn't have beat the poor guy larh. Just detained him and turn him into the police lorh (even if he's the police). And why need to overturn the car lerh? I know it's the police fault for hitting the 2 protesters but there is no need to overturn the car right? Or is there nothing better to do than to overturn the car?

I shall not type anything further regarding about this matter as I wasn't there to experience it, so I wouldn't know how things were like over there. Do forgive me and correct me if I have made any false facts, but mainly it's just my opinion. Peace.


I'm really glad some of my friends made it home safe and sound. I really do pray to those who were injured during the rally to have a fast recovery.

Lastly, I'm really proud of those who had attended the rally today. Especially to those who weren't so "SAMPAT" and go on destroying public things. You are the true heroes of Malaysia.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums