Best Friends Not Forever

By steambunz - Thursday, August 23, 2012




I used to think that we could be friends like... forever. But I don't believe in that anymore. The word FOREVER is such an overused word.


People tend to change overtime when we're apart from each other. And I believe we have our own beliefs to follow due to what we've been exposed to.


I'm tired of fighting. I'm tired of slapping sense into you for over the period of 7 years of our friendship. It's hard for me to not care, because I bloody do!


I'm always the one who is rebellious against your decisions because I really think it's stupid. And you'll always give me that excuse that I'm not open-minded or not sporting, and whatever shit excuses so that you can fulfill your own wish.

You never listen to me. NEVER.
Okay, maybe sometimes.

But not only that, your stupid friend blindly supports you sometimes. She gives in to you so easily, it just makes me wanna slap her bloody face.


Actually... I'm not sure whether I wanna walk away.

So, should I?




  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums