The Funeral

By steambunz - Monday, December 14, 2009

My uncle's funeral in Seremban. It's a Christian funeral procession, my first time seeing it. My deep condolence to the family and relatives.


~~~


The music was creepy.
Can't blame the organs playing, should be the singers.

I saw the priest asking Catholics and Baptists people to come forward. They each receive a biscuit.
Mom, can I be Baptized too?

Burn coffins?
The problem to air pollution?


~~~


My Sunday school teacher once told me, that a departed one can't rest in peace when the mourners cried too much. Well, it's some kind of Science related topic, so I don't know how am I suppose to explain it in Sciencetific details.
Roughly, they say that once a person dies, the heart might still be moving. Eventually, the dead person might still hear you.


When a dying person dies, the dying person should not be attached to anything, meaning, the dying person should be letting go of things in order to join God in Heaven, a.k.a   R.I.P. But, when the dying person hears the cries of their loved one, they are unwilling to let go and go to heaven. And thus, cannot die in peace? I guess.




Well, it's a Buddhist kind of thing, Scientific explaination. I don't know about Christians.


~~~


I didn't cry. I'm glad there's still some people who didn't cry in the funeral.
Because, if everyone cries, and if I'm the only one who wasn't crying. They think I'm heartless. Zzz...



~~~


Anyway, I have a rough day today.
I'm very annoyed and angry.
I yell at my friend in MidValley.
I sweared at Harry.
My first time swearing. Hope I won't do it again.

Can someone tell me why?

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 dim sums