No Break

By steambunz - Saturday, February 06, 2010

I don't know what to update anymore. I can't find anything hilarious to update these days. When I don't update, my friends say my blog very dead. Plus, no one wants to read it anymore ):




And, and, about the story, 'Can I Help You', after 6 months of not writing it, I find it so hard to continue writing LOL
I cannot find a time to sit down and think and write it out. But, I really really wanna write it, coz the ending is haunting me inside my head. So, I hope you'll understand me. I will do my best to finish the story before the end of this year. I think.




Well, I think I like my job. Serving people and taking orders. It's quite fun and it's a good exercise. I lost 1kg -.-"
Although, sometimes, customers can be a real pain in the butt, and my colleague, 'Si Cina Gemuk' being really bossy and fat ass all the time. Well, it's life lah...

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 dim sums

  1. Hey, I am checking this blog using the phone and this appears to be kind of odd. Thought you'd wish to know. This is a great write-up nevertheless, did not mess that up.

    - David

    ReplyDelete